Color Classification and Application of Colored Acrylic Sheets
Jumei offer a wide range of colored acrylic sheets. Standard tinted colors including white, black, opal, red, green, yellow, ivory, brown, orange, blue and fluorescent acrylic sheets (pls refer to our color chains). Typically used for signs and lighting applications, these acrylic sheets can be translucent and opaque, translucent colors can transmit light when backlit. As the plexiglass increases in thickness, the amount of light passed through decreases. A professional color acrylic sheets manufacturer, supplier, company, wholesaler.
General Cast Acrylic Sheet characters:
1) Light weight: less than half as heavy as glass;
2) Excellent weather resistance to against discoloration and deformation;
3) Exceptional impact resistance: 7-16 times greater impact resistance than glass;
4) Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance: resistance to acid and alkali;
5) Ease of Fabrication: Acrylic sheet can be s painted, silk-screened, vacuum-coated, and also can be sawed, drilled, and machined
to form almost any shape when heated to a pliable state.
Our factory is located in Yushan Industrial Zone Shangrao City, Jiangxi province. The factory covers an area of 50000 square meters, the year productivity reaches 20000 tons. The company introduces the world’s leading level of casting acrylic automation production lines, and use 100% pure virgin raw material to ensure the best quality. The company has decades’ history engaging in the acrylic industry, and has a professional R&D team. Our factory production all conform to international standard ISO 9001, CE and SGS.